Wednesday, September 2, 2009


Wishing he were outside playing with all the other kidsHayden's ab workout
Giving a little whistle
I think I can, I think I can

Multi tasking, playing with toys and whistling

Check out my new hat guys!!

Hear the lion ROAR!

Say what? Come again?

Buzz off im busy!

It's been a fun summer watching this little or not so little guy grow us this summer! For the last seven weeks TJ has been home with him and they both have had so much fun, as you can see from the pictures.

2 comments:

The Searle Family said...

Oh my gosh he HAS grown up!! He looks so much older! I can't believe how long it's been since we have seen you guys. He has the longest eyelashes, I just want to squeeze him he is so cute. We really hope we can see you guys this weekend.

chelsea mckell said...

Love the diaper on the head. And his ab workout. I'll have to try that move.