Thursday, August 13, 2009

three years and still having fun!!

TJ and I celebrated our three year anniversary and decided to drop Hayden off at Grandma and Grandpa Andersons for the night and just relax! It was my turn to plan what we were going to do this year so I thought that it would be fun to go to the driving range and TRY to hit some golf balls. We both were terrible but it was still fun! I figure TJ needs to go and practice a little more if he is going to be an accountant, I am told you need to know how to golf...maybe he just says that because he wants to golf more! Anyhow, we had alot of fun and still in love!! BUT...I think i have better form! HEHE just kidding i was horrible.








4 comments:

The Searle Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the pictures:) Brie you are looking skinny!

Brittany said...

WEll, I was going to say the same thing Brie! Elena wants to know you're secret! (me too, but I'll use it later after the baby). P.S. we're having another boy! We're serious on your secret though!

Brynne said...

Way to go on three years!! You guys are such a cute couple and seem so compatible. Jon and I went and hit golf balls for a date recently, too. He golfs all the time, but I sucked!! Glad you guys had fun. p.s. Brie, you are hot.

M and N Tenny said...

Happy anniversary! Your little family is darling!