Its a new year and it time to write down some goals for 2012 !
- Attend the temple once a month
- Have Family Home Evening with Lessons
- Have daily Family scriptures
- Mommy preschool with Hayden
- Take care of myself and body, eat better, drink more water, exercise, and sleep
- Watch Less TV and Less Time on the Computer
- Organize my home
- Live on a budget and stick to it
- Help get TJ's concrete lifting business going
- Get myself and boys dressed and ready most days- don't live in PJ's
- Go on family weekend camping trips/picnics/parks/swimming/sledding....
- Take Duke (our dog) on walks
- Have more patience with my family- life is precious and short
Bring on the new year!