Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Goals

Its a new year and it time to write down some goals for 2012 !
  • Attend the temple once a month
  • Have Family Home Evening with Lessons
  • Have daily Family scriptures
  • Mommy preschool with Hayden
  • Take care of myself and body, eat better, drink more water, exercise, and sleep
  • Watch Less TV and Less Time on the Computer
  • Organize my home
  • Live on a budget and stick to it
  • Help get TJ's concrete lifting business going
  • Get myself and boys dressed and ready most days- don't live in PJ's
  • Go on family weekend camping trips/picnics/parks/swimming/sledding....
  • Take Duke (our dog) on walks
  • Have more patience with my family- life is precious and short
Bring on the new year!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I loved this! Many of them were the same goals I set. Don't you just love the freshness of a new year?

Brittany said...

I think I'm going to borrow...maybe...ALL of your goals here! It was fun having you guys over for dinner and thanks again for coming for Samuel's blessing. We love hanging out with you guys!

Briett said...

Well its now August and it's been a hot one this year. I not complaining mind ya but it has been an eventful one. Loved having you all home. Yes and I think you're doing pretty good with your goals. You have a Very Happy Family... WE love you all.Grammie