Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No Shame!

My little boy is not so little any more. We took him to the doctors today and he was a whopping 27 lbs 11oz and 30 1/2 inch tall. So i have got a shot stout little boy, whom I love to pieces! All day long I am constantly laughing with the silly things he does. The other day his aunt came over and as she was walking out the door to leave Hayden runs over to the door and yells bye stinky...I couldn't help but laugh! He learned that one from his Dad i might add. And just tonight he got into some trouble so I spanked his little bum, knowing he was in trouble, and he just laughed at me. He's going to be a piece of work one he gets a little older, that's for sure. He has a mind of his own, always getting into something and causing trouble wherever he goes.








Look at that cute little face.......just wait for it he has a little surprise for us all















He shows no shame.....all boy for ya! But if I had a cute little bum like he does I would show it off to. At night we let him run around in his diaper for a bit and he has discovered how to pull his diaper off, i guess its more comfortable that way.

5 comments:

Briett said...

Ah he's so cuuuute! Nice with the stincky. Thatch still is a whopping 23 pounds, don't let your kid sit on my kid K...it may give him a complex:)
Love and miss you

Brittany said...

Do you have the HOGG's blog address?

Brittany said...

I guess I should have said, we do, so if you don't, let us know.

The Searles said...

haha oh my gosh hayden "cracks" me up:) haha I love that kid. I love that he called Dani im guessing stinker, he is too funny. We miss you guys!!

Brynne said...

Look at that little bum! Love it! That is such a fun age.