Friday, June 25, 2010

Visiting Great Granpa and Grandma Lee

While visiting Spokane we took a trip to Cour D'Alene Idaho to see my Grandpa Leo. It is always good to see him, and we don't get to visit him all the time. All of Grandpa's kids (my Mom being one of them) and the husbands went out to dinner, us grand kids and great grand kids were not invited. So, we went over to Grandpa and Grandma's house and had pizza. The kids loved itIt was a hard task to try and get everyone to smile and look at the camera at the same time, we did our best though.Hayden showing me that he is eating his food all gone, silly kid. He gets that from his Dad. haha
A four generation picture with my Mom, Sandra, Grandpa Leo, myself, and Hayden. This may never happen again, but I sure hope it does.
Grandpa Leo, Hayden and myslef. Hayden wanted down so he could go play with the other kids; Thature on the trailer
Hayden and Thature playing on the back of Grandpa's trailer. They do love each other, even if they do fight over toys during the day.

No comments: