Friday, June 25, 2010

Swimming in Spokane

Hayden and I had the chance to go to Spokane for a week while Dad had to stay home for school. The doctor at my work took the week off so I decided that we would go up to Spokane to see my sister Kristen and her family while they were here from Germany for the month. We not only saw them but the rest of the family as well! We started the week out with swimming, but only had one day of it since the rest of the week it rained. But the swimming we got in, Hayden sure had fun. Despite the fact the one time he almost drowned. Not really but it sure was an eye opener for my self. I was on the deck putting sunscreen away and saw Hayden on the steps in the shallow end and then his head was gone. I ran down there to see him try very hard to keep his head above water, while his little cousin was just watching him. I quickly said "Grab him". Lets just say I had my eye on him even closer after that. I think I might put him in swim lessons this year! All in all Hayden had fun swimming for the day.

Blowing up the kids pool with Aunt Kristen
Sucking the water out of all the sponge toys
Wanting to be like his cousins and wear the cool goggles
A little shy after we all started laughing at him
Swimming in the raw with Paca

1 comment:

Briett said...

It was sure fun having you home. sorry for not having the baby until u left:)