Monday, December 3, 2012

  
 
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! Hayden has been asking for some time now to decorate the Christmas tree, so we finally went and bought one! It took TJ a couple hours to set up, because he is so particular about every branch but it does look great! We then let the boys help decorate with Dad helping them place the ornaments so they were all spaced and placed just right! The boys had a blast and the tree turned out great! I Love this time of year, I love my little family so much, and I am so grateful for my savior and his birth! Its been fun this year with Hayden because he talks about Santa and is excited for him to come but he also know that its Jesus' birthday and we need to remember him! Hope everyone has a wonderful December month!!

No comments: