Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Boys

I can't seem to get enough of my boys! They are constantly making us laugh with the silly things they do! They bring us so much joy and happiness and we love them so much! Hayden says the funniest things and I always think, "I need to write that down" but of course I don't and then I forget. So I hope the big book will back me up so I can laugh about it again! Porter is growing and learning to do so much everyday! I can't believe he is already 7 months old, time sure does pass us by. As of right now he is rolling around and sitting up and crawling when he wants, mostly if you put food in front of him! He also says Mama, now it could be him just jabbing but I would like to think he is saying Mama because Hayden said Dada first so its only fair! We are so grateful for our boys and love them so much!









3 comments:

Brittany said...

So cute! WHen are we going to see you again??

Heather said...

Your boys are adorable! Thanks for letting me view your blog:)

Brynne said...

I totally know what you mean about the cute things they say and not writing them down! You just made me determined to do it more. :) I can't believe how big Porter is already!