Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hayden Wanted In On The FUN!

I have been trying really hard to not ignore Hayden with the arrival of Porter. When Hayden wants me to hold him or play with him I try and have TJ take Porter or I will lay him down if I can. During Porters pictures Hayden wanted to take some of his own, so once Porter had had enough Hayden and I went back in the room and had a little fun! He is such a good big brother and has done really well with the adjustment. These last couple weeks we have watched a lot of movies and with the weather getting colder now we will probably be watching more movies and playing inside but he has been a big help! Here are some of handsome Hayden's pictures!

Mister tough guy!
All smiles, I love his smile/laugh!

10 dayold Porter to 2 year old Hayden, what a difference in the basket! =)

Just sayin cheese, he always does a thumbs up when he says cheese (not really sure where he picked this up from) =)
Last shot, he's had enough. Well done Hayden!
I love being able to stay home with the boys, although I think I am more tired now then I was when I was working. Now I am starting to think that work will be a nice little break once I go back, It will come before I know it.

2 comments:

Staci said...

That is TOO funny!! What a cute kid! Hopefully we'll get to see all of you sometime soon.

Brynne said...

Hilarious!! It is amazing how fast they grow. :) That's a hard adjustment, but before long, he'll never remember life without porter!