Saturday, September 25, 2010

Porter's First Weeks

Porter is 12 days old already. I like to say that those 12 days have gone fast, which they have and he is getting so big already, but they have also gone kinda slow, with lack of sleep, constant feedings, going to and from doctors appointments and the hospital for the odds and ends of test. After next week Porter will be doctor free for a couple months, that is til his next vaccines and well baby check. As for me I have another four weeks until my doctors appointment. Now we just wait for all those expensive bills to come in the mail. Parents really are right when they say kids are expensive to have, but boy are they worth it!

Some of my attempts of trying to be a photographer, I feel so lucky to be able to stay home with him during these first couple weeks. How can I not feel so blessed to be the mother of two adorable, sweet, precious little boys!

LOVE this picture of their two little hands
So SMALL, I wish they would stay little forever
Trying to capture the smile after a good feeding, he never fails to smile

Hayden has been a great BIG brother. It has been a little rough as well, but for the most part he has done really well. This is a bunny that his Dad and him made one day, I love his facial expression in this pictuer
All my Boys! Love them to pieces!

Hayden likes to lay down next to Porter when we are taking pictures, it really shows how little Porter is and how big Hayden is

Hayden feeding Porter from a bottle, he thought is was pretty neat. So funny, whenever I am feeding Porter Hayden always wants some and we keep telling him that mommy's milk is for Porter. So, last night I was feeding Porter and instead of coming up to me he went up to TJ and started lifting up his shirt and asking for milk, trying to lay on his lap and drink daddy's milk. We both couldn't stop laughing,I cant wait to tell him that story when he is older.
Another one of those moments where I realize the size difference between the two boys. Hayden's Head is as big as Porters entire body. haha
A little tummy time

4 comments:

Staci said...

Oh my gosh, that story about Hayden and the milk drinking is hilarious!!!!! You have two CUTE little boys, good job! I can't wait to see them sometime in the near future.

Heather said...

Congrats! He is a cute little guy!

Jana said...

I can't believe, 2 boys! They are beautiful, how sweet. Congrats on your growing family.

Brynne said...

That milk story is classic! Those first few weeks with JJ were tough, but amazing for me, too. You will have so much fun as they grow and bond with eachother! I can't say it enough...you will love having brothers! He's so cute. :)