Friday, July 9, 2010

Pregnancy Progress

Pregnancy pictures are not my favorite but after a few requests i decided that I would post some anyway for memory sake. This pregnancy has been totally different, i was sick for the first 16-18 weeks throwing up more than a couple times a day. I think the hardest part was having to go to work and pretend I was happy and not miserable all day long. Hiding that you are pregnant while being sick is not the easiest thing to do. I would take little bathroom breaks in between patients, luckily the girls I work with were very understanding and very helpful if I needed them to do an exam with the Doc. Besides that everything has been great! I am not as large as I was with Hayden so maybe this little guy will be a little smaller at birth, I can only hope! Only ten more weeks left and we still have no names or any in mind, we would love to hear suggestions! We also need to find a Big boy bed for Hayden, so if any one knows of a good bed store to shop at let us know! Time is ticking but we still have a little time right! =)
12 weeks

14 weeks

14 weeks

18 weeks

24 weeks

28 weeks
The third trimester I tend to get very large so this might be last of posting pregnancy pictures!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh! You look so cute! Hope you are doing well. Love you!

Heather said...

Oh! You look so cute! Hope you are doing well. Love you!

Kari said...

You look so great! How did I miss you were having another boy?? that is great! Lets see...names, names, names....
Benton (mostly dad with a little bit of mom names)
Brycen
Braxton
Landon
i will have to think of some more.

The Mayne Famiy said...

Hey sis, looking good, hope to see you in the next week on our way back up north. I am going to have some serious bloging to do when I get home. :)

Brynne said...

YAY!!! You look awesome! That would be so hard to be that sick. I didn't really get sick on my first two, either. Maybe next time? I'm so happy you're having a boy. Hayden will LOVE it!

Names I liked that we didn't use (obviously ;): Cruz, Crew, Tucker, Jace, Boe...that's all I got for now. :) Good luck!

Jana said...

I can't believe that you are gonna be a mom... again! Where has the time gone?! What a beautiful family you have. I love these pictures, they are cutie.