Friday, April 23, 2010

AZ Part 5- The END

Our last night in Arizona we decided to stay close to the hotel. The place we ate was called Famous Dave's. I had never eaten there but TJ and everyone else had. It is a BBQ type restaurant, which I love. This is Wilber the Pig, whom Hayden was not so sure of.
For the second picture he was even a little more unsure of Wilber. But it sure was fun for his Dad!
Hayden's friend Issiah loves lemons, they gave him one and he was even about to eat the skin. We thought we would let Hayden have a try to see how well he liked it, we finally got the reaction that we always wanted! The first time we gave it to him when he was little he liked it, but this time there was no getting him to have any more. After eating we headed back to the hotel room as we were getting in the car we discovered that Hayden had an accident that extended up his back, not so much fun! Good thing for us the hotel was just right there.This was us in the AZ airport waiting to fly back to SLC. It was a crazy morning but we managed. We ate breakfast at the hotel around 6:45 and then left for the airport around 7. When we got there the boys had to take the rental cars back, so they dropped us off with three kids, two car seats, two strollers, and about 6 bags. Its a good thing that Ashley and Mark were traveling home with us because I don't think we could have managed. While waiting in like to check our bags I realized TJ had my Drivers license. Not good since that's what you need to ck your bag. I figured I would be just fine because the line to check bags was so long. But a nice Bagging lady pulled us aside to a different line that was much shorter just for families with kids. She must have seen the big gaps we were leaving trying to move all of our bags!=) It was probably a pretty funny site to see. Well now I am freaking out again because I still don't have ID, and now my wait is nothing. Well, to make a long story short they ended up checking my bags, gving me both TJ and my boarding pass without any ID at all, except Hayden's birth certificate. I guess freaking out at the front desk can get you somewhere.

The final picture of our trip. We are back in SLC and the boys finally get a plane picture! Only 4 more hours in the car til we are actually home! Hayden did end up sleeping most of the way home in the car. All in all our trip was a success and we had a blast. Next time we will have to make it a little longer, Friday to Sunday morning just didn't cut it!

3 comments:

The Mayne Famiy said...

Great job brie, now i am really far behind

Anonymous said...

Brie! I didn't know you were prego! Yay!!!! You look awesome! I hope you're feeling ok.

M and N Tenny said...

Such an adorable little family! I love these pics