Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BABY!

The time has come the time is now Hayden T. Anderson is a BIG brother now!=) Yes TJ and I are expecting baby #2! Right now I am 14 weeks, so still a long ways to go! Hayden was a much easier pregnancy then this one has been, so it has me thinking that it might be a girl, you know how everyone says girls are harder to raise. Well, with all the trouble this one is causing me, its got to be a girl!=) We will find out in 6 weeks what we are having so I will keep everyone posted! Hayden still doesnt really understand that he is going to be a BIG brother but maybe by the time the baby arrives, since I still have 6 months to go! Til the next up date!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

yay congrats, I hope you are starting to feel better! When is your due date again? I have my gestational test friday, hopefully i pass this time! I bet you are having a girl!

Brittany Farfan said...

Can't wait. So jealous if it's a girl-hope the pregnancy improves. See you guys soon!

Jordan and Crystal said...

congrats!!! So exciting!

The Searles said...

Yay, it is officially announced:) Im so excited!! I hope you get feeling better and lets get together soon

Holly said...

Wahoo!!! Congrats Girl! Keep us posted! : ) I hope that you get feeling better soon. ; )

Heather said...

I am so excited for you! congrats!